BETA ends MONDAY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BETA ends MONDAY

Post by Jedi_1993 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:07 am

Sad

Servers are being shut down on Monday 10th January.
However you will still be able to create on your moon and play story/levels on your moon.

Back-up your levels in-case there is a work around to transfer them (Unlikely though).

I've made my 3 Star Wars minigames copyable so everyone can put them on their moons and play them. If they have the Incredible's DLC then they can edit the lightsaber ones. Check out the logic if you can. I don't mind if people publish them, they'll only be around for a few days.

Sad the Beta's over soon but it means the real thing is so much closer!

Official post by LiquidRunner - Beta Coordinator
The beta will be closing on Monday 10th Jan - During the morning (EU time!)

So what does this mean? To clarify... the servers will be Offline, however you will still be able to access the Beta Story Mode and your Create levels, remember though that saved data from the Beta can not be carried over to the full game.

These forums will be closing too on Monday and all of the posts and memories will be stored away nice and safe. Will these forums re-open? Well that will depend on any future Beta Trials for LBP2... we will let you know if this is the case and if you have been lucky to be invited in
If you do need to delete your LBP2 Beta Client *cry* then go for it, you will always be able to re download from your Download List.

Once again, a massive thank you to everyone for your hard work and contribution and we look forward to seeing you online!

- LiquidRunner
Jedi_1993

SackPoints™ : 2801

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BETA ends MONDAY

Post by TapDatApp on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm not too sad about the BETA going away, since I'm caught up in the fact that LittleBigPlanet 2 Releases in Less than 10 DAYS!!!

However, it really does kinda suck that all those levels can't transfer over. I hope the good ones get recreated. I'm gonna have to redo all my edits that I made to one level. Oh well, what can you do!
TapDatApp
Admin

SackPoints™ : 2845

View user profile http://www.Sacktastic.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top