The Official Sacktastic™ Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENCHANTED ADVENTURE Chapter 1: THE MISTERY OF THE CAVE

4 posters

Go down

ENCHANTED ADVENTURE Chapter 1: THE MISTERY OF THE CAVE Empty ENCHANTED ADVENTURE Chapter 1: THE MISTERY OF THE CAVE

Post by PSYNTENS Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:03 am

ENCHANTED ADVENTURE Chapter 1: THE MISTERY OF THE CAVE Pergaminolbn

PSYNTENS
PSYNTENS

SackPoints™ : 4988

Back to top Go down

ENCHANTED ADVENTURE Chapter 1: THE MISTERY OF THE CAVE Empty Re: ENCHANTED ADVENTURE Chapter 1: THE MISTERY OF THE CAVE

Post by Lady_Wulf Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:34 am

You appear to have put a lot of effort into advertising your level, and that alone warrants a look, but I had trouble making out what was being said. Perhaps you should consider a different font. =P
Lady_Wulf
Lady_Wulf

SackPoints™ : 5028

Back to top Go down

ENCHANTED ADVENTURE Chapter 1: THE MISTERY OF THE CAVE Empty Re: ENCHANTED ADVENTURE Chapter 1: THE MISTERY OF THE CAVE

Post by PSYNTENS Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 pm

thank u so much i wait ur comment and i wait u enjoy it Very Happy
PSYNTENS
PSYNTENS

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangepom Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 pm

I did play this... It was very good, some areas seemed a bit sparse and devoid of anything but there were moments of absolute brilliance very well done.
Strangepom

SackPoints™ : 5221

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYNTENS Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:34 pm

hey thank u Strangepom it pleases me on that you comment to me here abouts and thank you for having played to my level. Smile

Cheers
PSYNTENS
PSYNTENS

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikuden Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:16 pm

This was a great level! I loved it very much. The crystals and teleports had
quite a nice touch to them.

Otherwise, I'm not sure if I was lucky, but during the spider boss battle, I was able to stay on the very edge of the right side (Holding R1)

In any case, awesome job! :3
Raikuden
Raikuden

SackPoints™ : 4984

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYNTENS Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:49 pm

oh thank u so much for ur comments here and LBP, is great for my see new comments cheers
PSYNTENS
PSYNTENS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down