The Official Sacktastic™ Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower of Whoop

4 posters

Go down

Tower of Whoop Empty Tower of Whoop

Post by Fuji1 Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:59 am

My entry for the contest is titled: Sacktastic: Ptts - Tower of Whoop

My PSN ID is: Fuji1

I have recreated all of the Tower of Whoop level in as much detail as possible. Every part of the level is there, with the exception a of a few details that I did not add due the fact that they took up too much space and my thermo capped out. My bounce pads are fairly consistent and don't glitch often (If you tried creating good looking bounce pads you know what I mean). It's not as flashy as other levels such as Pipe Dreams, but you have to keep in mind the theme of the level. It's not meant to be super bright and shiny. Check it out when you get a chance.

Here's a a video of the level I recreated. Tower of Whoop

Sorry couldn't post picks.

Last edited by Fuji1 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a link and more description.)
Fuji1

SackPoints™ : 4893

Back to top Go down

Tower of Whoop Empty Re: Tower of Whoop

Post by steakmo Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:56 pm

I thought this 1 was really well done - 1 of the better Whoop levels for sure. Good luck!
steakmo
steakmo

SackPoints™ : 4981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuji1 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Thanks.

I'm personally kind of disappointed. I think I could have made it better, but I pretty much
only got to work on this in my spare time, which I had little of. I forgot a few things that I really
would like to add in. But hey, I just did it for fun.
Fuji1

Back to top Go down

Tower of Whoop Empty I hope you got in

Post by Strangepom Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:10 pm

I just noticed the time of your first post, cutting it a bit fine! I'm not sure if the clock on this website is set to EST.

I hope you got in. tower of whoop is really good when it is made well Smile

"5. The contest period will officially end on November 16th, 2010 at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time, at this point, you may no longer publish and/or re-publish your entries online nor submit your entry into the contest properly."
Strangepom

SackPoints™ : 5222

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuji1 Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Yes I noticed that too. However, that was the last time edited. I actually posted it around 12:00am EST.
It's strange how it states it as being posted at 12:59, despite that being the time I edited the post. I would
think it would at least say, "Last edited at 12:59 am."

Nevermind, I just realized the problem. The clock on the website is wrong. Right now, it is about 6:45 Pacific time,
but the websites clock will say that I edited this at around 10:45 Eastern. There's only a 3 hour difference from
Pacific to East, so I really made the OP at 11:59 pm Pacific. This clock should probably get fixed to prevent confusion
like that. Thanks for pointing that out.
Fuji1

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangepom Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:21 pm

NP, I just wanted to make sure, because it doesn't seem worth being disqualified for a technicality like that. Especially when time zones/daylight savings can be confusing at the best of times. For me I had to work out the difference

+5 hours ahead -1 day then (Daylight savings Y/N)

Best of luck
Strangepom

SackPoints™ : 5222

Back to top Go down

Post by TapDatApp Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:41 pm

The time was supposed to be set to EST. I believe it was either ahead or behind about an hour. It should now be corrected.
TapDatApp
TapDatApp
Admin

SackPoints™ : 5144

http://www.Sacktastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down