I'm not sure...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm not sure...

Post by KILLA_TODDZILLA on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm not sure if this site is open to suggestion but would it be possible to change the background color or text to something darker? Its really hard to read some of the text and the peach color is hard to stare at for long periods of time.
KILLA_TODDZILLA

SackPoints™ : 2587

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm not sure...

Post by Strangepom on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:11 am

YAY! your wish has been fulfilled! Now we have a nice contrasting blue and a 'Sacktastic' banner although Navy may be slightly better.

Strangepom

SackPoints™ : 2923

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TapDatApp on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:44 pm

We listen Smile
TapDatApp
Admin

SackPoints™ : 2845

View user profile http://www.Sacktastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangepom on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:52 pm

That's good to know Smile

I like the pale blue (on white) but NOT on the peach, it kinda hurts my eyes. Because they are of approximately the same tone but opposite each other on the colour wheel, it kinda clashes, like green on red.

Peach is a very hard colour to match for. Personaly If I was going to stick with the peach theme I would try to compliment it with dark brown earthy tones and reds/yellows. It's up to you really, try putting a screenshot into photoshop or gimp and playing around with the tones/colours until it looks right.

hope that helps *hides behind sofa*

Strangepom

SackPoints™ : 2923

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TapDatApp on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Haha it's fine. We understand and will continue to look into changing the color scheme around. The problem is that there aren't a lot of other good themes out there. We are trying to work on building our own (no orangey-peach color included loL) and we may even switch forums entirely. Stay tuned for more on this but for now, I hope these changes somewhat suffice. Smile
TapDatApp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLA_TODDZILLA on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Awesome! No more headaches ,Hurraaaayyy! I was sure I was opening myself up to "shut noob " replies. Thanks and it looks great. Very Happy
KILLA_TODDZILLA

SackPoints™ : 2587

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TapDatApp on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:58 pm

KILLA_TODDZILLA wrote:Awesome! No more headaches ,Hurraaaayyy! I was sure I was opening myself up to "shut noob " replies. Thanks and it looks great. Very Happy

No problem. I've been to forums like that before where they hate everybody new and it takes too long before you actually feel like you are a part of the community. I knew from the start I wanted to go for something strongly unlike that concept. We are a friendly bunch here and I'm glad you shared your opinions with us Smile I'm going to make a Suggestions Category Now!
TapDatApp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum