The Official Sacktastic™ Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music level

3 posters

Go down

Music level Empty Music level

Post by Strangepom Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Oh please for the love of sack! Give me a pipe organ!! I really need one for my music project.

I'm going to see if they can squeeze one in before they get the final print of the game.

This if you don't know is for the music sequencer. It would be great for carousel music and also Bach.
Strangepom

SackPoints™ : 5221

Back to top Go down

Music level Empty Re: Music level

Post by the3starr Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:48 pm

I am planning on making fpsers in lbp2! Smile
the3starr
the3starr

SackPoints™ : 4874

Back to top Go down

Post by Gardoza Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:57 am

Strangepom wrote:Oh please for the love of sack! Give me a pipe organ!! I really need one for my music project.

I'm going to see if they can squeeze one in before they get the final print of the game.

This if you don't know is for the music sequencer. It would be great for carousel music and also Bach.

OMG wow i love that you said carousel first and then it looks like you just tacked Bach on the end lol. But, yeah pipe organs would be a great addition to LBP2 and they do make me think Carousel or Zelda Song of Storms which is great on played on pipe organ...
Gardoza
Gardoza

SackPoints™ : 4853
Location : Couch trying to get my avatar to turn 90º clockwise (you can do it buddy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down