The Official Sacktastic™ Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want Music for your Levels?

3 posters

Go down

Want Music for your Levels? Empty Want Music for your Levels?

Post by ghik16 Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:21 pm

Hey Everybody!

I'm about learning how the sequencer works, but I'm a musician myself and see a lot of opportunities in the new tool. I'm not building specific levels at the moment, but if you want some music in your level, I would gladly give a go on creating a piece suiting the style and situation in the level.

You can send me a message on PSN or reply in the thread.
ghik16
ghik16

SackPoints™ : 4912

Back to top Go down

Want Music for your Levels? Empty Re: Want Music for your Levels?

Post by Jedi_1993 Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:20 pm

You're a musician! Cool!
Any chance of *couch* this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaPf-MRKITg

It would be a prize in a level I'm working on (Join if you see me online!)
Jedi_1993
Jedi_1993

SackPoints™ : 5128

Back to top Go down

Post by ghik16 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Yeah, actually that's why I didn't play and create so much in this last autumn, because I was busy playing and writing music for me and my band. But now with LBP2 I'm trying to find out how create mode works again.

Hmm.. the video is blocked, saying Sony has the right to the video... But I'm guessing you want me to try out creating the theme song of Spyro?? I've allready heard a go on it in the community, but I can try too!
ghik16
ghik16

Back to top Go down

Post by TapDatApp Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:53 am

ghik16 wrote:Yeah, actually that's why I didn't play and create so much in this last autumn, because I was busy playing and writing music for me and my band. But now with LBP2 I'm trying to find out how create mode works again.

Hmm.. the video is blocked, saying Sony has the right to the video... But I'm guessing you want me to try out creating the theme song of Spyro?? I've allready heard a go on it in the community, but I can try too!

Video isn't blocked here... it's the Cantina Music in Star Wars.
TapDatApp
TapDatApp
Admin

SackPoints™ : 5172

http://www.Sacktastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ghik16 Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:15 am

TapDatApp wrote:
ghik16 wrote:Yeah, actually that's why I didn't play and create so much in this last autumn, because I was busy playing and writing music for me and my band. But now with LBP2 I'm trying to find out how create mode works again.

Video isn't blocked here... it's the Cantina Music in Star Wars.

Ahhh. That's a great song. But it says it's blocked in my country. Pretty strange.
ghik16
ghik16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down